Scholarship for the June PCMA Education Conference!
Deadline: Friday, April 13, 2018
One lucky PCMA Capital Chapter Planner Member will win the 2018 Scholarship to attend the PCMA Education Conference June 10-13, 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- Airfare (advance purchase up to $500)
- Hotel accommodations for up to four (4) nights at the conference hotel (Hilton Cleveland Downtown)
- Registration fee paid for the Education Conference
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Scholarship is open to current PCMA Capital Chapter planner members.
- Planner must be involved with a chapter committee or commit to join & take an active role on one committee for the remainder of the year.
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Write a 250-word essay explaining why you deserve this scholarship
- Be an active volunteer for the 2018 year
HOW TO APPLY?
Prepare the following:
- Essay (250 words)
- Paragraph detailing current job description/duties.
- Send your information by Friday, April 13, 2018 to Damara Gomez at email@example.com and Barbara Herod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received.
The Scholarship Task Force will verify that applicant qualifies for the scholarship. The winner will be selected and notified by May 4, 2018.