Scholarship for the June PCMA Educon
Deadline: Friday, March 29, 2019
One lucky PCMA Capital Chapter Planner Member will win the 2019 Scholarship to attend the PCMA Educon June 25-28, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- Airfare (advance purchase up to $500)
- Hotel accommodations for up to three (3) nights at the conference hotel (JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE)
- Registration fee
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Scholarships are available for Planner Members ONLY .
- Applicants who submit their application on or before the deadline of Friday, March 29, 2019.
- The organization that the applicant works for will not pay for them to attend the 2019 PCMA Educon.
- Applicants who want to learn from an experience of a lifetime and have FUN!
Note: Previous scholarship winners in the past 12 months are not eligible.
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Complete a short article in the PCMA Capital Chapter Chatter talking about your experience as a scholarship recipient.
- Actively serve on a PCMA Capital Chapter Committee if not already doing so.
- Join a task force for next year’s scholarship process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Prepare the following:
- Fill out an online application.
- Submit your resume, head shot, and letter of support from your organization by Friday, March 29, 2019 to Damara Gomez and Barb Herod (information below).
- Additional information may be requested once eligibility is determined.
For questions please contact Damara Gomez at DGomez@sandiego.org or Barb Herod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scholarship Task Force will verify the applicant qualifies for the scholarship. The winner will be selected and notified by April 5, 2019.