The PCMA Capital Chapter Nominating Committee is now accepting applications for officer and director positions for the 2022 Board of Directors.
The deadline for completed applications is Friday, July 23rd.
The benefits of becoming a chapter leader include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Advanced personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to give back to the Chapter, PCMA, and the industry at an elevated level
- Becoming a mentor for future leaders and be mentored by current leaders.
The following positions are open for 2022:
- President-Elect (1-year term/3-year commitment)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- 2 Professional (Planner) Director (2-year term)
- 1 Supplier Partner Directors (2-year term)
- Remain well informed about the work of the Board and its specific goals.
- Understand the role of PCMA and the Capital Chapter: its members, mission, and services.
- Be thoughtful and objective in all deliberations.
- Review all Board materials in advance of meetings; make every effort to attend monthly Board meetings.
- Make every effort to attend the Annual and Mid-year Leadership Retreats.
- Represent the good of the profession versus any special interest, geographic or personal constituency.
- Demonstrate support for programs and activities of the Chapter by attending them regularly.
Volunteerism is a crucial component and at the core of the continued success of the Capital Chapter and PCMA. This is your Chapter, and taking on a volunteer leadership role is an incredible opportunity to make a lasting and meaningful impact that will last for years.