Congratulations, Megan Beresford – Star of the 1st Quarter 2017!
To recognize members who have given that “extra effort” as an active member of our chapter, the Member Recognition team established the “PCMA Volunteer of the Quarter” a number of years ago. Megan Beresford, conference coordinator for the National Association of Attorneys General, is our Star of the 1st Quarter 2017!
Megan serves on the Marketing Committee as one of the graphic designers and creates the graphics for social media and event registrations. In addition, Megan creates graphics for our monthly social media campaigns.
The 1st quarter is full of on-boarding new volunteers, rolling out new initiatives, and jumping into the calendar year. Megan created custom diversity cover photos for both Facebook and Twitter and custom icons to use to share quotes on social media. She completed these under tight deadlines and easily accommodates any edits! Megan has gone above and beyond to work with new logos, branding guidelines, and image dimensions.
Congratulations, Megan, on creating professional graphics and supporting PCMA Capital Chapter and our community!
Introducing our Thanks a Latte Program
Each quarter, all chapter committees are asked to nominate a volunteer for this quarterly award. Congratulations, and thank you, to the following nominees of the 1st quarter. Each will receive a “Thanks a Latte” Starbucks card, sponsored by Visit Seattle.
- Rebecca Murphy, meeting planner for NACUBO – nominated by the Membership Committee
- Kyla Knudson, CASE, CiS, business development director East Coast USA for Travel Alberta – nominated by the Communications Committee
- Annette Suriani, chief meeting strategist, AMS Meetings Solutions – nominated by Government Relations / Advocacy Committee
- Generation:Meet Blog Champions – nominated by the Emerging Professionals Committee
- Ann Garvey, CMP, CEM, national sales manager for Visit Norfolk
- Enrique Juarez, director of group sales at Tempe Marriott at the Buttes
- Heather Kyler, CMP, meeting manager for American Society for Cell Biology
- Rene McCoy, global account director at Starwood Hotels & Resorts