PCMACC Do Good Stats
2020 was a challenging year for so many but that has not stopped the PCMA Capital Chapter! Members have been working hard to make a positive impact on our communities.
- 26 Pints of Blood Collected to help save 78 Lives with the American Red Cross!
- Collected over 300 items to complete 75 HeART Kits for disadvantaged Baltimore area children through Art with a Heart
- 1200 bags of groceries packed and 400 meals bagged with Martha’s Table to help support the hungry in DC
- Made the Christmas wishes of 5 families come true through the Good Karma Holiday Program
The PCMA Capital Chapter is a strong community built from individuals who have always taken care of one another. We know many in the industry have been impacted by the pandemic and our goal is to provide resources and support however we can. This guide includes links and other information to assist members with career opportunities, scholarships, and meal support.
May Martha’s Table Give Back Event
May is for Martha’s Table! Thank you to all our volunteers who participated with PCMA CC for this amazing Month Long Give back event! Together we will help Martha’s Table in their efforts to end hunger in Washington, D.C. Still interested in showing support? Check out the links below to provide your support!
Other Ways to Give Back
Humane Rescue Alliance – Need for food donations & fosters.
Capital Area Food Banks
Red Cross Blood Donations
PCMA Foundation Industry Relief Fund
Text to donate:
- Within the U.S., text to 41444. Enter prefix “RELIEFFUND,” the dollar amount, your first name and last name.
- Example: RELIEFFUND 50 Jane Doe. You will then receive a link to complete the process of your payment.
PCMA Capital Chapter Community Services Committee wants to hear more from you and what you are passionate about. We will be posting on social media every Monday as a part of our #MakeADifferenceMondays initiative highlighting upcoming community service events, members making a difference in our community and local organizations who could use your support. Check us out online every Monday and share how you give back!