The Good Karma Holiday Program
PCMA Capital Chapter will be working with A Wider Circle to Sponsor 5 Families this holiday season.
Click on this link for more information on providing gifts from their wish list. Let’s do our best to give these families a holiday season they will remember forever.
Donations accepted until December 15, 2020.
Thank You and Happy Holidays!
Meeting Industry Blood Drive: November 6, 2020
Hospitality blood drive on Friday November 6th resulted in 26 pints of blood that could help save up to 78 lives! This includes 14 first time donors.
Thank you for supporting the American Red Cross blood program!
Martha’s Table “Joyful Bagging” Socially Distanced Volunteering a Success!
Thank you to everyone that contributed to our recent Martha’s Table community service event on September 17, 2020. Together we were able to help Martha’s Table in their support of hunger in the DC community.
If you would like to provide additional support to Martha’s Table, please see links below:
How to Give Back During the Time of Social Distancing
Humane Rescue Alliance – Need for food donations & fosters. http://www.humanerescuealliance.org/support-us
Capital Area Food Banks https://volunteer.capitalareafoodbank.org/calendar
Red Cross Blood Donations https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/find-drive
PCMA Foundation Industry Relief Fund https://foundation.pcma.org/industry-relief-fund/
Text to donate:
- Within the U.S., text to 41444. Enter prefix “RELIEFFUND,” the dollar amount, your first nameand last name.
- Example: RELIEFFUND 50 Jane Doe. You will then receive a link to complete the process of your payment.
PCMACC Do Good Stats
2020 has been a challenging year for so many but that has not stopped the PCMA Capital Chapter! Members has been working hard to make a positive impact on our communities.
- Notes of Support and Thanks to Healthcare Workers in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Supplies purchased for over 150 HeART Kits with Art with a Heart
- 700+ Bags of Groceries and 200 meals prepared at Martha’s Table