Apply for a FULL Scholarship to the 2018 PCMA Convening Leaders Meeting in Nasvhille, TN, from January 7-10, 2018. The FULL scholarship includes registration, up to four (4) nights at conference hotel and airfare up to $400.00.
Who is Eligible?
- Scholarships are available for Planner Members.
- Applicants who submit their application on or before the deadline of Friday, August 4, 2017.
- The organization that the applicant works for will not pay for them to attend the Annual Meeting.
- Applications who want to learn from an experience of a lifetime and have fun!
Requirements of Candidates if selected:
- Write an article of your experience at the PCMA Annual Meeting for The Chatter.
- Be an active volunteer for the 2018 calendar year.
How To Apply:
- Prepare an application to include:
- Letter of Recommendation (from a committee or board member, co-worker, boss, etc.)
- 500-word essay explaining why you deserve a scholarship
- Current resume
- Submit your application by Friday, August 4, 2017 to John Malixi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received
- The members of the scholarship task for will choose the top four (4) applicants by a “blind vote” and forward to the Capital Chapter Board of Directors to make the final decision.
- The winners of the scholarship will be notified individually and announced a the Chapter Annual REWIND Meeting on Monday, November 6, 2017.