- This event has passed.
2018 All Access Education Pass
February 20 @ 4:00 pm - April 12 @ 10:00 am EST
The 2018 PCMA Capital Chapter All Access Education Pass includes registration to the next six education events taking place between Thursday, April 12 and Thursday, November 29, 2018.
When you register for the All Access Education Pass, you receive admittance to all or 2`1f the upcoming education events for 2018, the half-day education program held in July (REBOOT) and REWIND 2018 – A Year in Review.
You will automatically be enrolled in the following programs:
- Thursday, April 12, 2018, 3:00 – 7:00 PM – Global Meetings Industry Day (GMID) @ Grand Hyatt DC
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 3:00 – 6:00 PM – May Education Event @ Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- July 2018 – REBOOT (half-day education event) @ Location and Date TBA
- August 2018 – Capital Classroom @ Location and Date TBA
- October 2018 – Fall Education Event @ Location and Date TBA
- November 2018 – REWIND – Year in Review @ Location and Date TBA
- Planners: $98
- Suppliers: $255
The pass is transferable to allow optimum attendance for your organization. As a pass holder, you are automatically registered for each of the programs listed above.
Be sure to notify the chapter office if you are unable to attend one of the events, or if you would like someone else to attend in your place. The Chapter requires 3 business days’ notice!
*Cancellation Policy: Once purchased, the All Access Education Pass is non-refundable.