2020 All Access Education Pass
January 30 @ 12:00 pm - June 11 @ 11:30 pm EST
PCMA Capital Chapter’s 2020 All Access Education Pass
The deadline to purchase is Thursday, June 11, 2020
The 2020 All Access Education Pass includes registration to four education and one networking events taking place between Thursday, June 11, 2020 and Thursday, November 19, 2020. These include all of the upcoming half-day education programs for 2020 and Celebrate! An Evening Recognizing our Chapter’s Leaders, Members and Volunteers.
An email will be sent to your with a registration code prior to each event.
Events included in the All Access Education Pass:
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 – Global Meetings Industry Day (GMID) – [afternoon session ONLY] – Postponed to the Fall; date TBD
- June 11, 2020 – Q2 Spark Half-Day education Program
- August, 27, 2020 – Q3 Spark Half-Day Education Program
- October 2020 – Q4 Spark Half-Day Education Program (date TBD)
- November 19, 2020 – Celebrate! Annual Awards Reception
Event information will be posted on our events page soon.
The pass is transferable to allow optimum attendance for your organization.
Be sure to notify the chapter office if you are unable to attend one of the events, or if you would like someone else to attend in your place. The Chapter requires 3 business days’ notice!
Cancellation Policy: Once purchased, the All Access Education Pass is not refundable.