October Sparkler: All in on AI: What You Need To Know!
October 25 @ 12:00 pm– 5:30 pm EDT
Wednesday, October 25th | 12:00 – 5:30 PM
Hyatt Regency Reston
1800 Presidents Street, Reston, VA 20190
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be both a friend and a foe for the meetings and hospitality industry. It is a source of curiosity, opportunity, and a little bit of fear. We invite you to join us from 1 – 4 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Reston, where we’ll discuss exactly how hotels, suppliers, and planners are pioneering the use of AI and in which areas and uses we should be cautious and mindful. We’ll conclude the event with a reception from 4 – 5:30 p.m.
By attending this event, we’ll help you balance automation and human interaction as we continue to innovate our industry and identify areas where AI could significantly impact change.
The event will:
- Provide practical applications of AI to create a personalized attendee experience.
- Share ways AI is making meetings and events more accessible for all.
- Explore how hotels deploy AI in their workforce and hotel management.
- Understand how AI can assist us in completing our daily tasks more efficiently.
- Identify how AI could affect our daily routine, workforce, and industry.
12:00 pm -1:00 pm | Registration
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm | Education
4:00 pm – 5:30pm | Networking Reception
PCMA Best in-Class Speaker