Scholarship for 2019 Convening Leaders!
Deadline: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Apply for a Chance to Win a FULL Scholarship to the
2019 PCMA Convening Leaders Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA Jan. 6-9, 2019
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- Airfare (advance purchase up to $400)
- Hotel accommodations for up to four (4) nights at the conference hotel
- Registration fee
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Scholarship is open to current PCMA Capital Chapter planner members.
- Actively serve on a PCMA Committee if not already doing so.
- Join a task force for next year’s scholarship process
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Fill out an online application form and submit supporting documentation
- Submit a 250 word article for The Chatter detailing your experience at the conference
- Be an active volunteer for the 2019 year
HOW TO APPLY?
Prepare the following:
- Fill out online application form
- Submit your resume and letter of support from your organization by Tuesday, July 31, 2018 to Damara Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received.
The Scholarship Task Force will verify that applicant qualifies for the scholarship. The winners will be selected and notified individually and announced at the PCMA Capital Chapter REWIND.