Scholarship for 2021 Convening Leaders!
Deadline Extended: 12:00 pm EST on December 2, 2020
Apply today for a Chance to Win one of three scholarships to 2021 PCMA Convening Leaders Meeting taking place virtually from January 11-14, 2021.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- Registration fee
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Scholarships are open to current PCMA Capital Chapter Planner AND Supplier Members in good standing
- Applicants who submit their application on or before the deadline of 12:00 pm EST on December 2, 2020
- The organization the applicant works for will not pay for them to attend the annual meeting
- Applicants who want to learn from an experience of a lifetime and have FUN!
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES IF SELECTED:
- Complete a 250 word article for The Chatter detailing your experience as a scholarship recipient
- Actively serve on a PCMA Capital Chapter committee (if not already doing so)
- Join a task force for next year’s scholarship process
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fill out online application form
- Submit your resume, headshot and letter of support from your organization (if applicable) by 12:00 pm EST on December 2, 2020 to Damara Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lee Callicutt at email@example.com.
- Additional information may be requested once eligibility is determined
For questions please contact Damara Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-798-5659, or Lee Callicutt at email@example.com or 240-641-6752.
The winners will be selected and notified individually.