Scholarship for the June PCMA Educon
Application Period is now Closed!
One lucky PCMA Capital Chapter Planner Member will win the 2020 Scholarship to attend the PCMA Educon June 28- July 1, 2020 in Montreal, Canada
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- Airfare (advance purchase up to $500)
- Hotel accommodations for up to three (3) nights at the conference hotel
- Registration fee
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Scholarships are available for PCMA Capital Chapter Planner Members ONLY.
- Applicants who submit their application on or before the deadline of Monday, March 9, 2020.
- The organization that the applicant works for will not pay for them to attend the 2020 PCMA Educon.
- Applicants who want to learn from an experience of a lifetime and have FUN!
Note: Previous scholarship winners (in the last two years), planner non-members, AND suppliers are not eligible.
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Complete a short article in the PCMA Capital Chapter Chatter talking about your experience as a scholarship recipient.
- Actively serve on a PCMA Capital Chapter Committee if not already doing so.
- Join a task force for next year’s scholarship process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Prepare the following:
- Fill out an online application.
- Submit your resume, head shot, and letter of support from your organization by Monday, March 9, 2020 to Damara Gomez and Lee Callicutt (information below).
- Additional information may be requested once eligibility is determined.
For questions please contact Damara Gomez at DGomez@sandiego.org or Lee Callicutt at email@example.com.
The Scholarship Task Force will verify the applicant qualifies for the scholarship. The winner will be selected and notified in early April.