Scholarship for 2020 Convening Leaders!
Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2019
Apply for a Chance to Win a FULL Scholarship to the
2020 PCMA Convening Leaders Meeting in San Francisco, CA Jan. 5-8, 2020
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- Airfare (advance purchase up to $500)
- Hotel accommodations for up to four (4) nights at the conference hotel
- Registration fee
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Scholarships are ONLY open to current PCMA Capital Chapter Planner Members
- Applicants who submit their application on or before the deadline of Thursday, August 15, 2019
- The organization the applicant works for will not pay for them to attend the annual meeting
- Applicants who want to learn from an experience of a lifetime and have FUN!
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES IF SELECTED:
- Complete a 250 word article for The Chatter detailing your experience as a scholarship recipient
- Actively serve on a PCMA Capital Chapter committee (if not already doing so)
- Join a task force for next year’s scholarship process
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fill out online application form
- Submit your resume, headshot and letter of support from your organization (if applicable) by Thursday, August 15, 2019 to Damara Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information may be requested once eligibility is determined
Upon receipt, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received.
The Scholarship Task Force will verify that applicant qualifies for the scholarship. The winners will be selected and notified individually and announced at the PCMA Capital Chapter REWIND.