Volunteerism is the key component to the continued success of our chapter and PCMA.
The Nominating Committee is now accepting nominations and applications for officers and directors for the Capital Chapter for 2018.
Consider the benefits of becoming a chapter leader:
- Personal and professional growth
- Earn points to qualify for the CMP exam, or to re-certify
- Demonstrate your commitment to our industry and continuing education
- Mentoring (in both directions)
For more information about the nominations and elections process, please contact Nominating Committee Chair Mary Gallagher, CMP, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-384-6507, or Chapter Administrator Emily Martin at PCMAinfo@ascent-management.com or 703-370-7436, x603.
The following positions are open for 2018:
President-Elect (1-year term)
Treasurer (1-year term)
Secretary (1-year term)
1 Professional (Planner) Director (2-year term)
2 Supplier Partner Directors (2-year term)
New 2018 officers and directors will serve with the following people who will continue on the Board in these capacities for 2018:
2018 President – Jim Kelley, Vice President Sales & Industry Relations, Production Resource Group
2018 Immediate Past President – Diane Kovats, CAE, CMP, Executive Director, International Society for Computational Biology
2017-2018 Professional (Planner) Directors:
- Sara Haywood, CMP, Director, Professional Education, National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Marcus Eng, CMP, Meeting Planner, American Public Transportation Association
2017-2018 Supplier Partner Directors:
- Mary Kreins, Senior National Sales Director, Disney Destinations
We look forward to receiving your nominations and applications!