Three lucky PCMA Capital Chapter Planner members will win a scholarship to attend the PCMA Convening Leaders Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, from January 7-10, 2018. These scholarships are provided by the PCMA Capital Chapter-PRG Scholarship Fund, the PCMA Capital Chapter, and PCMA. These FULL scholarships include: registration, up to four (4) nights at the conference hotel, and airfare up to $400.
Who is Eligible?
- Scholarships are ONLY available for Planner Members.
- Applicants who submit their application on or before Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
- The organization that the applicant works for will not pay for them to attend the PCMA Annual Meeting.
- Applicants who want to learn from an experience of a lifetime and have fun!
Note: previous scholarship winners in the past 12 months are not eligible.
What Are The Requirements if Selected?
- Write an article of your experience at the PCMA Annual Meeting for an issue of The Chatter.
- Be an active PCMA Capital Chapter volunteer for the 2018 calendar year.
How Do You Apply?
Prepare an application to include:
- Letter of recommendation (from a committee or board member, co-worker, boss, etc.).
- Include a 500-word essay explaining why you deserve this scholarship.
- Your current resume.
Applications are due by Wednesday, August 9, 2017 to John Malixi at email@example.com.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received.